SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, June 24, 2011

My love of horses

Guest post written by Kenny Long

I've been around horses for all of my life. My grandparents used to have some and I'd always find an excuse to go and visit them so that I could go visit and ride the horses. Well, I've wanted to own my own horses for a while now, but it's just now finally happening for me. I'm especially glad it's happening now because I live far away from my family members that do own horses.

Even though I helped take care of horses, I still didn't know exactly how to house them and stuff like that. So I went online to learn as much as I could about it. While I was online getting some pointers, I ran across some information about www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ and decided to switch our household internet service over to it.

We bought four horses we thought it would be good for each of us to have one so that we can ride together. Plus, those are enough horses to keep each other company too.

No comments:

Post a Comment