SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hotel owner

Thanks to Roman May

I have been the owner of a hotel for ten years. I love being in the hotel business because I love the prestige of owning one of the most well-known hotels in the nation. Each year, I look at the financial statistics from the previous year and try to determine one way in which we can save some money in the next year. This past year, our hotels in Texas spent more money on electricity than any other state. It was a very hot year in Texas, and I could only assume that a great amount of energy was spent on air conditioning. Whatever the issue was, I decided that I needed to find a way to spend less money on energy. I decided to do an online search for Shop electricity rates TEXAS and found that I could get fixed-rate energy at my hotels. That way, the energy bills will be predictable each month. I have also decided to hire a task force to help me determine other ways to save on energy within the hotels. Hopefully they will be able to come up with some new ways to conserve energy so our bills will be even lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment