SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Resident Evil Looking Better?

I have to say, I have not played a Resident Evil game in a long time because none of them were any good in my opinon past the classic number 3 with Nemesis. But now I have seen trailer after trailer released on the new Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I have to say the game is starting to look better and better with each trailer. I had absolutely no intention of purchasing this game at first but I think this has become a game I want to play again. I'm not sure if it is just because I have been watching the countless number of trailers or because I want to relive a good Resident Evil game like the originals, but I am hoping this game turns out to be pretty good and if it does, I am going to have to get a copy of the game. Check out the launch trailer and see what you think. Although it looks like the story line is going to clash a little with the originals, it looks like it might just have a good chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment