SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Growing Vision

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes


It hasn’t been an easy road building my own business from the ground up but it certainly has been well worth it. Five years ago, armed only with the San Jose T1 in my home office, I set out on a path to be my own boss. I was still working full-time in corporate America then so I spent my weekends trying to get things off the ground. There were many weekends I would have loved to just hang out with my friends and party like most 20-somethings but I had a vision! I wanted to succeed and be my own boss by the time I was thirty. Here I am, only 28 and I‘ve done it. With the success of my internet based business, I am now able to open my first retail shop. I am excited to have the opportunity to interact with customers in person and am hoping that this will just be the first of many store fronts to carry my name and logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment