SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Starcraft 2

Blizzard is said to be releasing the long awaited Starcraft 2 sometime this fall. Despite multiple pushbacks on the release date by Blizzard already, I feel it is safe to say now that it will actually be released when they say it is due this fall. I have been checking out all of the great gameplay footage and trailers and I have got to say that every time I watch another one, I get that much more amped. At that point I break out Starcraft 1 and start playing again just to make myself think that I am already playing the new one so I can calm down. Check out the game footage and try to tell me you aren't just as amped as I am.

Be sure to check out the other parts to this footage as well:



No comments:

Post a Comment