SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Trip to Vegas

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

My last trip to Vegas was incredible and I can’t wait to go back. I assume as much as I gambled on my last trip I should be getting some free room offers. The last time I was in Nevada I went and saw the new Garth Brooks show and it was incredible, probably the best show I’ve seen in Vegas and that’s a pretty bold statement coming from me. Not to mention I think I gained 15 pounds while I was in town because of all the relatively cheap buffets in that city. By the time I got home all I wanted to do for a week was to sleep because the every night I was there I stayed at the craps tables till 2 a.m. The other night while I was browsing for some deals I came across http://www.SecurityCHOICE.com and was blown away by all the security options they offered. Now I feel more secure taking my next trip to Vegas and who knows I might even stay for two weeks next time I decide to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment