SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

College Football

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy


I love ESPN.com because they show college football games that are otherwise not televised in my area. Using our wireless internet Beverly Hills, I can get online and watch a game that I would otherwise not be able to see in my area. I am an avid Texas Longhorns fan, but I live in California due to my job. I have spent many a Saturday afternoon over the last three years watching football on my computer while my children watch a kid’s show on TV. It works perfect because my wife and kids can watch what they want to on television while I am still able to watch the game. It is amazing the coverage that college football receives. Watching college football is one of the things that I most look forward to in the fall. In southern California, there is not a drastic change of seasons as there is in some other parts of the country, but I know fall is here when college football starts up. While I love living on the west coast, I am much happier knowing I can still watch my Big 12 teams play.

No comments:

Post a Comment