SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Get your Super Weapon in Skyrim!

While I don't play Skyrim, I spend a lot of time watching my friends play and I have to say it looks great, but I don't want to put that much time into another MMO. Similar frustrations are seen by people already playing the game that are having trouble getting the gear to really progress quickly. While it might be tricky maximizing your weapon and armor enhancement on your own, the Skyrim Ultimate Smithing Guide is here to help:




This guide has been a valuable resource for many Skyrim gamers as well as my friends who referred me to this video. I thought it would be an interesting one to share even though I don't play because I know the frustration of the grind which is in way too many games for me to play at once.

I also found an article from IGN which can show you exactly how to raise your smithing to level 100 in about 5 minutes. Just as a side note, it appears that there are some prerequisites to starting where they do in this article but nonetheless, the video in the article shows exactly how to quickly raise your smithing level.

After following this article, you should ideally be able to create some of the best armor and weapons in the game, muching progression much smoother. I hope this helps you guys!

Together To The Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment