SocialSpark

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Family

Thanks for the post from Lynn Guy


Louisiana is where I grew up and my siblings all still live here, too. I actually only come back when I need a vacation which is why my husband and I bought a condo right in the heart of town – so we don’t have to stay with relatives when we come in! It’s brand new and it’s got all the amenities we need like pet care and Direct tv baton rouge and even a parking garage. There’s something great about how my family is so close but boy, when you get us all in the same house for a weekend you can count on there being fireworks. That’s what happens when you get a dozen Cajuns together for any type of holiday and don’t get me started on what it’s like when Uncle Louis is there! I love my family, I really do, but they’re a crazy lot and I wouldn’t ask my husband to have to deal with them often like I would do it myself. That’s not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment